£140 - £200 per annum
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
SEMH Teacher, Greenwich
About the School and the SEMH Teacher post:
Remedy Education are looking for a SEMH Teacher, ideally with previous experience working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. If you are looking for work in Norwich and the surrounding areas and would like to make a positive difference to children's lives then we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for teacher's to work in Special Schools in Norwich and the surrounding areas.
- You will be working with students with a range of complex difficulties including SEMH.
- Our clients are Special Schools with specialist learning areas.
- This is initially for day to day supply but could lead to something longer term for the right candidate.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are opportunities across these key stages
- Our temporary work can often lead to long term or permanent employment
Contract Details for the SEMH Teacher position:
- Location - Greenwich
- Position - SEMH Teacher
- Type of work - Teaching students with SEMH
- Start date - September 2020
- Contract type - Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration - Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- Full time/part time - Full or part time Monday to Friday
- £140 - £200 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the SEMH Teacher position:
- Ideally you should hold QTS or QTLS, although candidates with relevant teaching experience may also be considered.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the SEMH Teacher post through Remedy you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Remedy Education in order to fill this vacancy.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme