£130 - £180 per day
about 1 year ago
SEMH / SEN Primary Teacher | Long term Position| Greenwich | ASAP Start
Based in the Greenwich, South East London, a specialist primary school are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher who has experience in working with pupils who display social, emotional and/or mental health (SEMH) difficulties, for an ASAP start.
The Head Teacher is a true believer in providing his primary teachers with a good work/life balance, as well as ensuring they are being provided with the support & training they need, both in and out of the classroom to progress.
The primary school provides a diverse and practical curriculum for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. The environment is warm, positive, safe and understanding and encourages both personal, academic and social growth & development for all pupils.
As a Primary Teacher at this school, you will be given access to the latest professional training and development courses and initiatives. CPD is high on the agenda throughout this school, allowing all members of staff to develop to their fullest potential.
Does this sound like the perfect SEMH / SEN Primary Teacher role in Greenwich for you? If so, apply via Remedy Education today where your dedicated Consultant will contact you if you have been shortlisted for an initial interview.
- Primary Teacher - SEMH / EBD /SEN School
- NQTs are welcome to apply! Supportive SLT & HoY Mentor, in and out of house training/CPD and aims & objectives
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons throughout
- ASAP start - Long term - Full Time
- £75 - £90 per day
- Located in the South East London, Greenwich
- MUST HAVE UK QTS - IMPORTANT!
- Good academics required - GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- Excellent behaviour management skills are required for this role!
- Strong understanding of the primary national curriculum & teaching standards
- Must be looking to develop as a Class Teacher and possible future leader
- Ages 4-16 SEMH School
- Variety of needs: SEMH, Autism, ADHD, Complex Needs, MLD
- Truly Excellent Teacher to student ratio - close to 1:1 ratio
- Excellent scope for progression and training
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
- Located in the south west London borough of Kingston upon Thames
- Brilliant public transport options
Apply for this SEMH / SEN Primary Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
SEMH / SEN Primary Teacher | Long term role | ASAP Start
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.