£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Secondary Teaching Assistant - Graduates Required - Fantastic Secondary School based in Greenwich
Q - Have you recently graduated and in search of a rewarding and exciting role?
Q - Would you like to gain experience of working within a school before training as a fully qualified teacher next year?
If so, this Secondary Teaching Assistant role will be perfect for you!
The Head Teacher of a well-known Secondary School in Greenwich is looking to recruit ambitious graduates to help raise attainment and support students in the
If you are ambitious, hard-working and have a passion for helping students achieve their best, this Secondary Teaching Assistant role will be perfect for you!
Apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!
Job Details - Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Working in your chosen department to help raise attainment and support students
- Exam prep, revision, knowledge top-up etc
- Working across KS3 - KS5
- Outstanding Secondary School
- Schools Direct Opportunity from September 2020
- You will need to hold a 1st class or 2:1 degree in your chosen subject
- Full time and long-term role
- ASAP start
- £70 - £90 per day plus healthcare package
If you are interested in Secondary Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.