£80 - £90 per day
27 days ago
Interested in a career in SEN Secondary education?
Are you passionate about supporting children at the beginning stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive, and empathetic with bags of energy?
Then look no further than our Early Years Teaching Assistant role!
The role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant will see you support and nurture children in Reception, while giving you the opportunity to gain more classroom experience and an opportunity to become a teacher in the future
To thrive as an SEN TA, it's essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- Experience with Special Needs Students
- A genuine interest in aiding children's development
- Previous experience working 1 - 1 with SEN children
Duties include (but aren't limited to):
- 1:1 support with a SEN child or small group
- Supporting the whole class
- Assisting the class teacher
- Communicating with parents
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
- Supervising children during activities
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Motivating children and being an excellent role model
So, what's in it for you?
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice, and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child's life and help them reach their full potential
- Work alongside friendly staff that are keen to aid children's development
Graduates or applicants holding an NVQ/ Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare are welcome, as are experienced SEN TA's. Personality, ambition, energy, and a can-do attitude will be favoured regardless of academic background for this role.
The role is Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 4pm. Please only apply if you can commit to these hours.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Aaron @Remedy Education