£80 - £85 per day
8 months ago
School Support Worker - SEN School - Greenwich South East London
- Classroom Support Worker
- Based in Greenwich South East London
- Full time, Long term
- £80-85 a day
- ASAP Start
Remedy Education are looking for a school support worker to support within our SEN school based in Greenwich.
We are seeking Classroom Support Worker's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils.
The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Teaching Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service, you must also have previous experience and be able to start work ASAP.