£75 - £90 per day
11 days ago
School Support Worker - SEN School - Greenwich South East London
- Classroom Support Worker
- Based in Greenwich South East London
- Full time, Long term
- £75-90 a day
- ASAP Start
Remedy Education are looking for a school support worker to support within our SEN school based in Greenwich.
We are seeking Classroom Support Worker's with a background of supporting pupils/individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or Learning Difficulties. The successful candidate will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis. The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils.
The school would like a positive and versatile SEN Teaching Assistant, with a keen interest in supporting pupils of different learning levels.
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupils behaviour Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities
To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service, you must also have previous experience and be able to start work ASAP.
Please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.