East London, London
Up to £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
School based Occupational Therapist X2, Permanent (September start time), up to £38,000 per annum
If you are an Occupational Therapist with a background of working in a school, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Engaging with the children and young people within the school group in innovative, helpful, therapeutic and meaningful activity that will support them in engaging in learning and reaching their full potential
- Assessing and manage the complex sensory and occupational functioning needs of the children and young people in order to support them in feeling safe and in engaging in group learning
- Demonstrating highly effective communication skills
- Always maintaining sensitivity to the emotional needs of clients/carers when imparting complex /distressing information regarding the nature of the client's difficulties and the impact on individuals and their families
- Monitoring and evaluating pupil progress during the course of interventions and to use appropriate outcome measures
- Recognised Occupational Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Health Professions Council - Licence to Practice
- Registered member of the British College of Occupational Therapists
- Evidence of successful completion of specialist short courses up to masters degree or equivalent
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.