£10 - £11 per day
2 months ago
School lunchtime supervisor based in schools in the South East London area
Duties are as follows:
- Supervising pupils at mealtimes - encouraging children to eat healthily, helping infants to open packaging or cut up food, and providing some social and educational training, such as good table manners.
- Cleaning up spillages, and possibly helping catering staff to clean tables and clear the dining area.
- Overseeing children in the playground or during wet play, and monitoring the safety and suitability of activities.
- Supervising children using toilet facilities - issuing passes to older children and accompanying infants, checking they wash and dry their hands.
- Caring for the personal cleanliness of children.
- Maintaining order, cautioning children who misbehave and reporting unresolved problems to the duty teacher or head teacher.
- Making sure children who are ill or injured receive appropriate medical attention, and reporting any serious accidents.
Hours of work:
candidate applying must have an enhanced DBS report and & health and safety training certificate.