£10 - £11 per hour
8 days ago
Are you interested in being a School Cleaner?
Remedy Education are currently looking for full and part time School Cleaner in Lewisham, South East London.
Our team are looking for candidates who can deliver the high standards of cleanliness in a safe and efficient manner, and therefore must be able to handle moderate equipment and machinery, be happy with manual work, whilst possessing a positive and enthusiastic attitude with the desire to do a great job. We can offer a range of exciting opportunities on both a short and long-term temporary basis in a number of different schools, always placing you with your preferences in mind first!
The role includes:
- Hours are 11am - 7pm, Monday to Friday
- Cleaning to a sufficient standard
- Helping to maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation within schools.
- Sweeping the classroom, hallway, and stair floors
- Hoovering the classroom, main halls, offices, hallway, and stair floors
- Moping the classroom, main halls, offices, hallway, and stair floors
- Thoroughly cleaning the toilet facilities using effective equipment provided.
- Emptying and replacing litter bins.
You will need:
- A valid entitlement to work in the UK
- Suitable and up to date workplace references.
- A valid enhanced DBS.
- To meet Reed Education's compliance.
- People skills
- The ability to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- A positive attitude, good communication skills and the ability to work flexibly within a team.
- Good time management and awareness.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Maths and Reading skills for measuring cleaning fluids.
- A reasonable level of fitness to move throughout the whole school.
Benefits to this job include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- The option to trial in schools before committing to anything on a longer-term basis.
- Managing your own availability through our booking system
- Skilled and knowledgeable Consultants who can support you at every step of the recruitment and placement process.
- Forming friendships with fellow staff
If you are open and flexible to the opportunities that we have to offer, the team here at Remedy will do everything we can to support you in your search for work and want to help you do what you do best. You will be working with an agency who genuinely cares and give you every opportunity to be successful!
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply through here or email your CV to Carly Walters,
We look forward to hearing from you!