£11 - £15 per hour
12 days ago
We are looking for a full time Caretaker to join a primary school in Lewisham ASAP. You will be involved in general site maintenance at the school - repairs, general operations and upkeep. You will be working through the school day (YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK BETWEEN 8AM - 4PM, HOURS TBC)
The ideal caretaker would have:
- Experience in a trade (electrician/plumbing/construction etc)
- Experience as a school caretaker (ideal but not essential)
- Location close to Lewisham - not too far to commute
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Online Update Service
YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE A DBS REGISTERED ON THE ONLINE UPDATE SERVICE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB, DUE TO THE IMMINENT START DATE.
Please only apply if you are looking for a role as a Caretaker, and are willing to complete a DBS check to pursue the position. Please send your CV through to to apply!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'