£10 - £11 per hour
8 days ago
School Caretaker required for a School in Lewisham
At Remedy Education, we're currently recruiting for a School Caretaker in Lewisham after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. They are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a large secondary school campus.
About the role
As a School Caretaker, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors. You will have key holder responsibility and your responsibilities are listed below.
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Carrying out Day-Day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Ensuring the building and grounds are secure when not in use.
- Opening up the building in the morning and locking it at the end of the day.
- Ensuring heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational.
- Responsibility for order equipment relevant to your role.
- Experience working within a school environment.
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service.
- Be available to interview and start immediately.
- Get paid in line with AWR.
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £100 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.