Barking and Dagenham, London
3 months ago
School Caretaker - Barking
Remedy Education currently recruiting for a School Caretaker position in Barking and Dagenham after building a strong relationship with a local grouping of schools. They are looking for an experienced school caretaker with experience managing a large school campus.
As a School Caretaker, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors
You will have keyholder responsibilities and will be expected to:
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
This is a full time temp to perm role. The working hours are 07:00 - 15:00.
Requirements for this position are
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
This position would be through Remedy Education, your contact is Brad at Remedy Education, or alternatively e-mail . All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work.