£14 - £18 per hour
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
School Caretaker - Lambeth
The school requires a School Caretaker with at least 2 years' experience that can work on their own initiative, who is reliable, adaptable, hardworking, proactive with a good attitude. This potentially is a temporary to permanent role for the right candidate
You will be responsible for the daily maintenance of the school grounds and building, minor maintenance repairs such as, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting/Glazing, Cleaning and Health and Safety.
The daily pay rate is £14 - £18 per hour depending on experience
5 days per week
This is a 2 form entry Primary School. The school is within short walking distance of the mainline station. There is parking on the school premises.
- The Headteacher and staff are welcoming creating a warm and friendly environment
- Allocated parking facilities for all staff members
To join and be successful in this School Caretaker role you will need to:
- have the legal right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance
- You must have worked as a Caretaker in a mainstream or corporate organisation
- Practical skills to carry out minor repairs
To apply for the position as a School Caretaker
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy on, 0208 418 1390.