£80 - £90 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
Full time, Long term
Southwark, South East London
- School office administrator needed in Southwark
- SIMs experience
- Starting when schools return
- Ongoing CPD and interview support
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for an experienced School Admin Assistant to join the admin team at a Primary School in Southwark.
This position is available and salary dependent upon experience.
This position is for a School Administrator who has recently worked in a school environment.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To use your administration experience to support the school office to ensure smooth running and organise day-to-day activities.
This role includes:
- Work on the schools SIMS.net system
- To arrange meetings, taking minutes as appropriate.
- Handle telephone calls with sensitivity and confidence, using initiative as required.
- Provide a full range of secretarial skills including typing, copying, recording, filing.
- Sort and distribute mail, including e-mail and manage the diaries of the Head and others, as appropriate, handling administrative and organisational issues
- Responsible for ensuring the recording of attendance data and reasons for absence of pupils & staff.
This Southwark Primary School is larger than the average-sized primary school. A small percentage of pupils come from a range of different minority ethnic backgrounds. This school aims to develop a positive attitude towards learning from an early age; to encourage the challenge of learning and to foster life essential knowledge and skills that will help pupils to be successful learners.
If this sounds like the job for you, then send your CV to or call me on, 0208 418 1390.
Remedy Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.