£11 - £14 per hour
25 days ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced School Admin Assistant?
We are looking for an experienced School Admin Assistant / Receptionist to work in an outstanding School based in Lewisham. The role will entail generic receptionist task such as answering phones, managing post and one day of admin support to the HR/Finance teams in the school. Prior experience working in a school is essential and a warm, welcoming personality.
About the school:
You will be working alongside a dedicated team of teachers, teaching assistants, therapists, and other specialist staff in a school that have a creative approach and performing arts specialism which helps every child with autism learn and develop. They offer early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education, to young people on the autism spectrum. The school is highly structured, and pride themselves on the warm, welcoming place they have created where children feel valued and safe.
- To undertake receptionist duties
- To support the HR and Finance teams
- Greet visitors and maintain accurate records on the school system
- Be flexible in the types of Admin duties required
- At least 1 year experience working in a school
- A good understanding of SIMS
- A bubbly, friendly personality
- Available immediately
Why Register with Remedy Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £200 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.