Sandwell, West Midlands
£39 - £39.07 per hour
25 days ago
Our client, Sandwell Childrens Trust is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children in Care Team.
As a Team Manager you will: -
- Be part of the management structure for the Children in Care, Care Leavers and Contact Services
- Be responsible for facilitating multi-agency work to ensure that children and young people are supported and safeguarded
- Provide supervision to Social Workers in the service
- Monitor performance and implementation of the practice framework to promote the highest levels of practice in the service
About you: -
- A qualified Social Worker with significant experience in children's social care, particularly children in care and leaving care services
- An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage with children, carers and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to write reports for a range of audiences and be able to verbally present these with confidence
- Good understanding of performance management and a commitment to providing a high-quality service to children and carers
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.