Salford, Greater Manchester
19 days ago
our client Salford council are looking for a social worker to join their CPCIN team
Qualified Social Worker to work in CPCIN teams. They would need to be Level 2+ workers with a minimum of 2yrs experience of safeguarding work. They would be expected to carry a caseload between 23 to 25 (capped at 25) of complex cases. Driving license and full DBS essential.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply