East Sussex, England
£40 - £45 per hour + DOE
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Safeguarding Approving Manager for East Sussex Council.
- Be responsible for the appropriate delivery of services to people within a designated service area in accordance with statutory requirements, County Council policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Manage the budgetary performance of a designated service unit within the Departmental scheme of delegation.
- Manage performance within the context of the Performance Assessment Framework, Performance Indicators and agreed targets.
- Achieve an effective delivery of service through the management of people, and take responsibility for the formal operation of the County Council's policies and procedures pertaining to personnel related matters e.g. grievance, disciplinary procedures.
- Recruit and retain appropriately qualified staff to ensure the effective provision of services and co-ordinate the development of staff and their effectiveness through training and regular supervision.
- Contribute to the development of Departmental policies and procedures in order to maintain and improve the quality of service.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*