£40000 - £45000 per annum + DOE
18 days ago
The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the Home, for
medium to long term planned placements to ensure young people are supported and
prepared to move on to independent living.
To ensure that high levels of emotional and physical care, appropriate activities, comfortable
accommodation and the service of keyworkers are planned, provided and applied in
accordance with home's Policies and Procedures.
- To be responsible for the management, co-ordination and development of a range of quality services for young people referred and/or accommodated within the home.
- To promote the practice of working in partnership with young people, their families, other staff within Ingleside Children's Home and other agencies, in order to meet the needs of young people.
- To provide effective leadership by implementing organisational strategies, in order to enable objectives of Ingleside Children's Home to be achieved.
- To promote team development and effective team working.
- To maximise the effectiveness of staff through motivation, development and the application of Ingleside Children's Home personnel policies.