£36 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
9 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Reading Council - UP TO £38 PER HOUR
Main duties include:
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the DoH Assessment framework.
- To undertake the investigation of child protection referrals and to provide assessments that facilitates decision making by appropriate line managers.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification)
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Completed ASYE
- Car driver
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Danny Mansfield.