£400 - £475 per day
5 days ago
Reporting directly to the Head of Regeneration, the postholder will provide senior, strategic input into the regeneration of Ilford and borough-wide regeneration initiatives.
The postholder will support the development and implementation of the Council's regeneration programme(s) through the identification and assessment of opportunities to develop a range of physical, economic and social projects which maximise inward investment and deliver growth which benefits local people.
Duties will be to;
- Develop high profile place branding and promotional materials that build the image of the borough and promote inward investment.
- Actively seek opportunities to secure external funding and investment to accelerate regeneration initiatives that meet local, regional and national priorities, including within the Ilford priority regeneration area, and other identified borough-wide opportunities.
- Lead development of high quality funding bids to ensure the Council maximises use of its own assets and resources to attract complementary funding.
- Making a major contribution to the development, delivery and monitoring of a borough-wide Regeneration strategy.
- Responsible for leading the development and promotion of delivery plans and visioning/ conceptual planning documentation that articulates the spatial vision for regeneration and enables projects to progress into implementation
- Provide strategic regeneration input into broader Council initiatives/workstreams including transformation activity, the refresh of the Local Plan, Public Health Programmes, borough wide Regeneration /Economic Development activity, Housing Development (including through the Council's wholly owned Development Company) and Estate Regeneration.
- Produce high quality documents and reports which support the regeneration agenda for Redbridge.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.