£26 - £28 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
23 days ago
Our Client Redbridge Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Adults team.
* Undertake complex, holistic, person-centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people and carers with a range of complex needs, working within an integrated team using a multi-disciplinary framework.
* Expert understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures.
* Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
* Provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities, by utilising a strengths-based model and whole family approach to all interventions. Support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
* To pro-actively support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
* Manages the allocation of resources required to maintain independence through the use of Personal Budgets and explores all options that are available to people.
* Develop and maintain high professional standards, within your role and service and promote integrated working methods within the service.
* Take the lead in representing your team in working groups to develop service and practice improvements.
* Actively contribute to maintaining quality standards, and ensure self and staff development is maintained
Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.