£48.00 - £50.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Learning Reviewer to work within Newham Council.
- Experienced Qualified Social Work Practitioner with significant management experience to team manager level
- Experienced in auditing case files and coaching staff to develop their practice in at least three of the follows areas assessment / children in need and child protection practice / children in care / pre proceedings and care proceedings / care leavers / children with SEND / adolescent safeguarding / fostering / adoption / connected carers / private fostering
- A thorough understanding of what good practice is and how this can be reflected in case files
- Experience of developing audit practice including direct observation of practice
- Prepare and deliver training activities on practice related to the outcome of audit activity.
- Prepare and contribute to reports on outcomes of audit activities.
- Ability to work at pace with detail and an approach of high support
- Ability to respond to need to case analysis at short notice
- Team work skills
- Report writing skill to a high level
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly