East London, London
£35 - £38 per hour
QSW - CSE - Dee_1565859087
5 months ago
Qualified Social Workers x 5, Children's Complex Safeguarding Hub, East London, up to £38ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with a local authority based in East London to recruit 5 exceptional Social Workers for their new multi-agency team.
You will have previous experience with the most complex child exploitation cases along with court experience including High Court cases and Child Protection.
Main duties include:
- Using a strengths based approach you will work with a small caseload of children and in partnership with other Social Workers to achieve outcomes for children who have been exposed to exploitation.
- Hold and maintain a small caseload (up to 10) and will largely be co-working across the Intervention teams.
- Work to tackle the most difficult cases of child exploitation
- Attend court and write court reports
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- A proven track record of achieving outcomes in extremely complex cases, disruption and intervention plans.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.