SU-HOSP - Dee_1574673208
14 days ago
Qualified Social Workers x 3, Adults, Guildford, Surrey, up to £30ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is currently working with Surrey to recruit 3 experienced Social Workers to work within a hospital setting.
Ideally you will have previous post qualified experience within hospitals in the UK.
Main duties include:
- Engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene, using professional judgement, employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence
- Assist individuals, carers and families to develop support plans to meet the outcomes identified, using an asset based approach and family, friends and community options where appropriate and eligible needs are identified.
- Promote wellbeing and independence, to enable individuals and carers to retain or regain their skills and confidence and prevent or delay deterioration.
- Assist with the duty/intake function of the team as required, providing immediate professional guidance on urgent issues, arranging immediate support to manage risk in line with a personalised approach and escalating issues of concern to more senior staff.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Must have successfully completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE). NB this applies only to social workers who qualified on or after 2012.
- Car driver with access to a car is essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.