£30 - £35 per hour + flexible working
5140 - Dee_1603181427
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Referral & Assessment Team, Wandsworth
Remedy Social Care team are working with Wandsworth Council to recruit up to 8 Qualified Social Workers for the Referral & Assessment team
You will work need to have recent experience of working within an Assessment Team along with Child Protection experience.
Main duties include:
- Undertake direct work with children and families
- Multi-agency working
- Manage a caseload of up to 15
- Complete S.17, S.47 reports/assessments.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience within a Children & Families Assessment team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.