South London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
QSW - R&A - Dee_1565190157
17 days ago
Qualified Social Workers for Referral & Assessment Team, South London. £30-£35ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd are working in partnership with a local authority based in South London.
If you have substantial experience in the UK within an Assessment Service, this could be the perfect role for you.
They are committed to improving the lives of children and young people and their families across the borough. They offer great office accommodation and facilities in the centre of the borough with excellent public transport links.
- Manage complex cases with the ability to meet timescales for completion of assessments and section 47 enquiries
- Carry out Child and Family Assessments with analysis of complex information
- Work directly with children, young people and their families evidencing multi-agency partnerships with a robust understanding of thresholds of need.
- Effective time management skills to deliver within expected timeframes.
- You must be a Qualified Social Worker with HCPC registration
- Excellent risk assessment skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with families and referrers from all partner agencies
- Excellent analytical and writing skills and the ability to incorporate the Strengthening Families model.
Register today for access to our extensive range of Social Work positions throughout the UK.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.