£26 - £30 per hour
11197 - Dee_1588691240
16 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Mental Health Specialist, Surrey, £30ph
Remedy Social Care team is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker/Mental Health Specialist.
You will be joining a team that work in a person-centred way proactively seeking to empower people to maximise their potential for recovery and independence.
It is essential you are a car driver to work in Surrey. They offer flexible working; parking is paid for and they can also offer pool cars.
There will be some home working.
Main duties include:
- Carry out social care assessments; support plans/care plans and reviews within the Integrated Health and Care Pathway with individuals and families who need specific support.
- Manage a caseload of individuals and carers where the support plan/care plan has been put in place and may need specific support, close monitoring.
- Clear recording of analysis and judgements, maintaining up to date case work records on their database.
- A DipSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration as a Social Worker with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in mental health as a Qualified Social Worker in the UK
- Car driver is essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to local authorities across London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.