East London, London
£32 - £35 per hour
7292 - Dee_1599232993
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, LAC Team, East London, up to £35ph
If you're looking for your next challenge as a Qualified Social Worker, we want to hear from you today.
COVID contingency key worker rota in place, with the majority of staff off duty and working from home, but you must be willing to attend the office
Main duties include:
- Deliver statutory Looked After Services to children and young people
- Working with a manageable caseload of up to 13
- Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- Carry out planned interventions using a range of tried and tested methodologies including systemic and social learning theory approaches
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience in Looked After Children in the UK
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.