Birmingham, West Midlands
£29.93 - £32.34 per hour
F&A - Birm - Dee_1598972095
18 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Fostering & Adoption Service, Birmingham
Remedy Social Care team are working with Birmingham City Council to recruit across the Fostering & Adoption Service.
You will need substantial experience in fostering and adoption and will need to be a car driver/owner.
Positions available are:
- Supervising Social Worker - Adoption & Fostering Assessments
- Panel Advisor - PAR Assessments and Form F Assessments
- 2 Supervising Social Workers - Post Adoption. 1 full time post, 1 part time post
- Supervising Social Worker - Adoption Assessment
- 2 Senior Practitioners - Family and Friends Fostering
Pay rates will be dependent on job role and experience.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience of Form F Assessments, SGO Assessments and Viability Assessments
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.