South London, London
£30 - £34 per hour
QSW - Court_1596107399
5 days ago
Qualified Social Workers, Court Team, up to £34ph!
If you have a strong background in Children's Services, in particular within a Court Team, this could be the perfect role for you.
Working in a local authority with a good OFSTED report, you will work in a supportive environment.
You will need post qualified experience in a Child Protection team.
The Court Team Social Workers provide invaluable services to some of the boroughs most in-need children. They are a specialist team, which provides a service to children when a decision has been made to commence proceedings, undertaking all identified assessments and progress on plans as identified within the legal framework outlined in the Family Justice legal framework.
Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Professional development.
- Commitment to training
- Car parking available
- Mileage reimbursed
- Supportive supervision
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Post qualified experience in Court work
- Registration with Social Work England
- Car driver/owner as you will need to travel around the county
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.