£28 - £38 per hour
Surrey - C&F2 -Dee_1588693338
7 months ago
Qualified Social Workers, Childrens Services, Surrey - countywide
If you are looking for your next Social Work position in Childrens Services, get in touch with us today.
Remedy Social Care team is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit experienced Qualified Social Workers across Childrens Services.
You will have completed your ASYE as a Qualified Social Worker with recent experience in a statutory Children & Families team in the UK.
It is essential you are a car driver; pool cars are available.
Very competitive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates.
Children & Families Teams:
- Family Safeguarding Team
- Assessment Team
- Children with Disabilities Team
- Targeted Youth Support Locality Team
- Looked after Childrens Team
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Registration with Social Work England
- Sound knowledge of relevant Childrens UK legislation.
- Car driver is essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed in Surrey.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.