Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour
39CB0 - Dee_1603182722
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Children's Locality Team, Wigan
Remedy Social Care team are looking for up to 4 Qualified Social Workers to work within the Children's Locality team based in Wigan.
You will be used to working in a person-centred way, allowing you to be efficient in time management, report writing and completing assessments.
You will work in partnership with children, young people and parents, some of whom can be difficult to engage.
Pay rate: £30 per hour
Main duties include:
- Support the most complex families through effective intervention, direct work and assessments in line with children who are being worked at threshold of child in need, Child protection and children who are being supported through care proceedings.
- Provide both written and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service to facilitate, empower and promote independence, strengths and assets of both individuals and local communities.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial experience in a Duty & Assessment or Locality team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.