£25 - £35 per hour
346B4 - Dee_1600349035
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Children & Young People, Lewisham, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Children & Families Qualified Social Worker, we have the perfect role for you.
Remedy Social Care team are working with Lewisham Council to recruit up to 3 Qualified Social Workers for their Children's and Young People's Services.
You will join an experienced team handling CIN, CP and Court Work. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months. Ideally, you are available to start immediately.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for undertaking all social work on allocated cases, or those worked with on a short-term assessment basis
- Produce case reports and correspondence for a variety of readership, including meetings, conferences, court, other agencies and service users.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken
- Participate in duty systems for the service unit, as appropriate.
- A social work qualification - DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience within a long-term Children & Families team in the UK
- Must be able to work from the office and carry out home visits - PPE will be provided along with clear guidance.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please contact Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.