£27 - £32 per hour
5152050 - Dee_1603443879
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Workers, Adult Locality Teams, Oxfordshire
If you have experience of working in a strengths-based way with adults, this could be your dream job.
We are looking for 5 experienced Adult Social Workers who are available to start fairly quickly. You will join of one of the Adult Locality Social Care teams based in Oxfordshire.
The locations will be discussed at interview.
Pay rate: £27 per hour - £32 per hour
Main duties include:
- Undertaking online, telephone and visits to people in need of Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments
- Dealing with Safeguarding concerns
- Take part of the duty rota
- Setting up support plans to meet the needs of the people they are working with.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Knowledge of the LAS database is an important attribute for this role.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.