£28 - £30 per hour
36FB4 - Dee_1602841037
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Youth Offending, Islington
If you are an experienced Youth Offending Social Worker looking for your next role, this could be the one for you!
You will need to have recent experience of youth justice, be confident in using AssetPlus as well as producing good quality pre-sentence reports.
We can consider former probation officers who have experience working within youth justice.
Working arrangements for Covid-19 will require completion of office duty and court attendance with face to face contact with young people. PPE is provided and individual risk assessment will be undertaken.
Pay rate: £28 - £30 per hour
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England if you are a Qualified Social Worker
- Substantial recent experience within Youth Justice
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.