North London, London
£27 - £33.64 per hour
395654 - Dee_1591806806
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Youth Justice, North London
If you are an experienced Youth Offending Social Worker, get in touch with the Remedy Social Care team today.
Work as part of the YOU case management system with a case load of high-risk young offenders.
You will be an experienced Case Manager with extensive experience completing Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans and Vulnerability Management plans.
Main duties include:
- Manage high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS.
- Maintain accurate and contemporaneous records of all activities and in accordance with target objectives and national standards.
- Undertake direct one to one and group work with young people age 8 to 19 who may display difficult, challenging and aggressive behaviour.
- Undertake all duties in relation to the provision of assessment, report writing, supervision and case management regarding all matters relating to young people entering the Youth Justice System in accordance with Local and National Standards.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Prior use of Liquid Logic or Care First
- Substantial experience in Youth Offending/Youth Justice
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.