£30 - £35 per hour
5148156 - Dee_1599554410
16 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Young People Team, Bournemouth
Remedy Social Care team are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work with an established busy Young People's Team on the South Coast.
You will have previous experience working with young people in a similar setting.
Competitive pay rates offered to exceptional candidates - up to £38ph!
Main duties include:
- Initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Deal with and record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals to assess client needs.
- Attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
- Develop person-centred care plans.
- Handle conflict and complaints.
- Participate within a duty team framework.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Experience in a Young Person's Team
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.