£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Nottinghamshire County Council - Whole Life Disabilities Team - Up to £32ph!
- Nottingham City Council are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker, to work within Whole Life Disability.
- The majority of work will be remote, with some occasional visits required.
- The Whole Life Disability Programme supports citizens with physical and learning disabilities from childhood right through to adulthood to ensure a smooth transition between services.
- The team works closely with Health colleagues to commission and support citizens in a range of services including community support, residential and hospital settings.
- Children's Social Workers work citywide across Nottingham, to provide support to children and young people (and their families) who are identified with a disability.
- They carry out assessments and reviews and then implement care and support according to their assessed needs and in line with current legislation.
- Children's Social Workers can also deal with Safeguarding concerns and work closely with other practitioners and teams on Child Protection plans where necessary.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.