South London, London
Up to £35 per hour
6 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children, South London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background with Asylum Seeking Children, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Working within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service, which responds at a higher level in complex situations to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner, within statutory guidelines and the statutory obligations of the council
- The post holder will have the skills and ability to practice at a higher level which includes deputising for the line manager in circumstances where the line manager is not available, or they are delegate to act in a line management position by the designated Head of Service
- Taking a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures
- The post holder will require substantial post qualifying experience in a statutory Children Social Care setting. It will be desirable for the post holders to have a Practice Educators Award and if not, there will be an expectation that this award is achieved within first year of employment
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.