Up to £38 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Swindon Borough Council - Transitions and Leaving Care Service - Up to £38ph!
- We are currently recruiting to our Transitions and Leaving Care Service. We are looking for an Experienced Social Worker who is fully committed to ensuring that both our Children Looked After and Care Leavers are supported in their transition to adulthood.
- We would require you to have an understanding of legislation that is relevant to both Children Looked After and for those Leaving Care and a genuine want to work with young people and adults.
- You will need to have a good understanding and awareness of adolescent development, and the vulnerabilities young people can face when transitioning towards adulthood.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.