£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Croydon Council - Single Point of Contact Team - Up to £38ph Dep on Experience!
- Reviewing and triaging in coming referrals into Croydon's SPOC team
- Use MASH and multi-agency partners to gather appropriate information to help determine risk and need
- Use strength based and relational approaches to engage with parents as part of SPOC decision making process
- Analyse risk and need and make proportionate recommendations of service intervention for children and families
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Provide consultation to professionals
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.