Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
over 1 year ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Childrens Safeguarding Team for Achieving for Children based in Kingston.
- Holding CIN, CP and some CLA
- PLO and full Care Proceedings (until final order)
- Attending weekly peer supervision and fortnightly team meeting.
- Professional supervision every 4 weeks.
- Signs of Safety approach to working with families and writing assessments.
- Understanding how to write a SMART plan and how to minimise risk and maximise safety with families.
- Dedication to bringing about change, commitment to work and a high level of respect for all.
- Understanding of direct work (not just the 3 houses!), life story work, use of chronologies and genograms to understand patterns.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly