£34 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker- Safeguarding Team - Up to £35ph!
If you thrive on working with children and young people to make a real difference in their lives, contact us today.
You will be an experienced Social Worker based within is the Safeguarding and Care Planning Service. You will need a high standard of front-line experience along with court experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established team who continuously deliver high quality child in need, child protection, court work and care planning services to children and their families within the borough.
- Hold and manage a caseload of children & families including working with children on the Child Protection register
- Produce reports of a high standard for court
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Work directly with children, parents and carers
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Children Acts and other relevant Childrens Social Care legislation and guidance
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.