East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£33 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Up to £35ph!
- We require 2 social workers to cover the Bridlington and Wolds and Dales area of the authority.
- Must have recent experience of working in a children's safeguarding team and have experience of CIN, CP and CLA work.
- There is long term team and a duty and assessment team.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks.
- Telephone interview requires.
- Working from home but must live within reasonable travel distance to respond to any emergencies
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.