Bury, Greater Manchester
£28 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Bury Council - Up to £30ph
Must have recent experience working in a children's safeguarding social work team and be able to manage a case load of CIN, CP and statutory work. Must be able to work to deadlines always including those stipulated by the line manager for assessments and any court work. Must be able to write good plans that are reviewed and updated as per timescales stipulate. Candidate must be highly organised.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Completion of ASYE
- Experience of court work, safeguarding and Child Protection
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.