£35 - £36 per hour + Negotiable
6 months ago
If you have post qualified experience in a long term Children & Families team, this could be the ideal role for you.
You will have previously worked in a long term team in the UK dealing with Child Protection, Children in Need and Court Work as a Qualified Social Worker or Senior Social Worker.
Main duties include:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Undertake court work including writing the initial statement.
- Child Protection and CIN work, section 47 investigations.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- PLO experience
- CIN/CP experience
- Court work experience
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.