East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£30 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Front Door Service - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Up to £40ph!
- We are looking for highly-motivated advanced social work practitioners who are seeking a new challenge to join our team at an important time when we are changing, growing and developing our services. We have recently been voted as Social Work Team of the Year!
- Following our Ofsted inspection, we have been working hard to make improvements to our Front Door and social work system and we are excited about the changes we have already achieved and with more to follow.
- We are looking for looking for candidates with a proven record of dealing with highly-complex safeguarding situations and the ability and the confidence to make clear and evidenced-based decisions within defined timescales.
- As an advanced social worker in the SAPH, you will work as part of a busy Front Door social work service, including with our co-located police and health colleagues.
You will have:
- Significant post-qualifying experience of working within a Front Door setting/children's social work safeguarding service
- A proven record of application of thresholds for intervention and demonstration of appreciative enquiry when gathering information and understanding the lived-experience of children and young people.
- Be able to assimilate a variety of information, analyse key facts and reach timely and balanced decisions determining appropriate courses of action based on the level of need of the children and young people
- Be able to take ownership and responsibility for your own workload and demonstrate skills in prioritisation and completing work within 24-hour timescales.
- Ability to draw on signs of safety and systemic models of intervention to intervene meaningfully and to manage the personal impact of the work.
- Have the ability to provide professional challenge
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the service, including working closely with partners.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.