North London, London
Up to £35 per hour + negotiable
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding and Support, North London, up to £35ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Safeguarding, we want to hear from you.
Main role Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of child protection, court and children looked after experience
- Familiarity with the legislative framework and procedures used to safeguard children.
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision
- Prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.