North London, London
Up to £30 per hour
4 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding and Support, North London, up to £30ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Safeguarding and Support, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Undertaking Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework
- Assessing, and identifying levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
- Implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for children with Child Protection plans
- Accommodating children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate
- Formulating care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on these assessments.
- Producing courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority
- Promoting the welfare of children in need with particular regard to their age, sex, health, race, religion, culture and life experience as appropriate.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Safeguarding
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.